Thursday, January 2, 2014

Very First Nail Tutorial Video on Youtube!

Cute, Simple Nail Art Tutorial

Sooooo, I've been wanting to upload tutorials on YouTube since FOREVER ago. I mean like back in 2007 or 08. But for some reason, to me, YouTube is an intimidating new territory. I have heard a lot of horror stories about hateful viewers, and I have actually witnessed so many "trolls" over the years. So the fear of someone judging the work I post has been just too much for me. 

BUT, now I am at a place in my life where I just do not care!!! I'm still nervous, don't get me wrong. I still have a fear of judgement and the unknown. But I had fun making this video. I love what I do. I'm proud of my work. So basically if anyone has something nasty to say (excluding positive or helpful criticism) then my response to them will, now and forever, be F@*& YOU!! :D 

So if you're interested in checking out my very first video tutorial, and seeing how I did my simple nail art, click on the video below. :)



Thanks so much for reading this blog post and checking out the video if you have. Let me know if you would be interested in more.

-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment