Saturday, March 8, 2014

Current Wish List!

A few of the things that my heart desires lately....



'Renley' Lace Fit & Flare Dress (Nordstrom Exclusive) by BB Dakota


This little black cocktail dress is just so perfect. I love the lace detail and the fact that it is a simple complete outfit all on it's own. I would totally wear this dress with my hair up, probably in a high bun.... if I had the body for it.... I'm working on it. -__-  


MICHAEL Michael Kors Medium Sutton Satchel 

So, just looking at the bag, I'm sure its obvious why i love it! And just looking at the price, I'm sure its obvious why this is on my WISH list and not on my shoulder. YIKES!!



Cross My Heart Dress
 This dress is actually pretty affordable. Its on sale right now for $40 bucks and orignally $78. I would totally get it.... but like I said I'm not in the right shape or anywhere near it to wear a dress like this. Working on it. 



Day Dreaming Dress
Again... Adorable, affordable, can't fit it. Geeze. :P

Ubran Decay Naked3 Palette
I've been meaning to get this for a while now and I'm not really sure why I haven't purchased it yet. Maybe it's because I'm not as rich as I like to believe I am. And/Or I have a serious addiction to nail products and I spend every dollar I get on a new nail polish or nail art that I don't need... Maybe? IDK.


BaByliss®PRO Nano Titanium™ Curling Iron
$35-$50 at Target

YVES SAINT LAURENT
CRÈME DE BLUSH

So pretty... but so pricey. Urrrghh


TARTE
Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15


FORMULA X
The Cut - Spring 2014 COLOR Alive - opaque peach pink 

I have heard so much about the entire FORMULA X product line and I'm excited to try it out.


Cherry Red Vintage Rose Dr Martens
Perfection 0_0

Well thank you to everyone who check this out this post.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Let me know some of the things that are on your current wish list, or if any of the items I mentioned are.
Anyway..
take care and thanks again.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment