Sunday, December 8, 2013

All About Me from A-Z Tag!!

All About Me from A to Z


A: Attached or single? I am very much attached to my amazing boyfriend of over 4 years. :)
B: Biggest insecurity? My weight.
C: Cake or pie? Cake, for sure!! Cheese cake or chocolate cake.
D: Day of choice? Friday night
E: Essential item? My phone
F: Favourite color? I don't have one. I love purple a lot right now, and coral.
G: Gummy bears or worms? All the above
H: Home town? Philadelphia, Pa USA
 I: Indulgence? Beauty products. (NAIL POLISH!!)
J: January or July? July
K: Kids? Not yet, but I hope to have 1 or 2 in the somewhat near future.  
L: Life isn’t complete without? My family
M: Marriage date? No idea. 
N: Number of brothers/sisters? 4 brothers and 2 sisters. Stepbrother- 25, brother-22, stepsister-20, sister-14, brother-12, brother 11. 
O: Oranges or apples? I'm not really sure. 
P: Phobias? SQUIRRELS 
Q: Quotes? “If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
R: Reasons to smile? Boyfriend, family, friends, health.
S: Season of choice? Winter
T: Tag 5 people: I tag- Tykeaira , and anyone else who is interested in doing it.
U: Unknown fact about me I am really a weirdo amd I laugh at EVERYTHING.
V: Vegetable? Broccoli or string beans.
W: Worst habit? So apparently I asked my boyfriend and he just laughed at me, and my cousin says that I talk too much. So.. :P
X: X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound I guess..?
Y: Your favorite food? A lot
Z: Zodiac sign? Pisces

No comments:

Post a Comment