Thursday, March 28, 2013

Check Me Out On Facebook

So I just wanted to let you all know that I now have a beauty page on facebook... finally, and I would love if you would like, comment, message, subscribe to the page. Its is called Plenty of Pretty and the link is

https://www.facebook.com/PlentyOfPretty



I know its a little late but I guess better late then never. I post pictures of different nail designs, hair styles and makeup looks that I am doing or have done in the past. Watch my journey through cosmetology school and the progress I make along the way.

I am currently booking people in the Philadelphia area to get your makeup done for special events like prom, parties, weddings or even a girls night out. Sometimes no reason at all is reason enough. I will soon post information about an upcoming promotion for prom face, nails and hair.

Stop by and give me your feedback and book an appointment today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment