Monday, February 18, 2013

Bright Future Ahead...

So just a quick update for anyone who is actually interested... I've decided to make a legit commitment to something that I've been debating about for what seems like forever now. I signed up for cosmetology school!!! I am currently 4 weeks in, and I am forseriously in LOVE. How I came about my decision is way too long of a story, and probably very boring, so I will spare you the details.. but now my days consist of school school school!!!! I plan to graduate in September (fingers crossed) and I am still going to finish getting my degree in college and eventually transfer schools and get my bachelor's in nursing. However, I don't want to spend the rest of my college career broke, working retail jobs that are dead ends. I decided that I want to actually set up two careers for myself. I will always have something to fall back on. And I will always be doing something that I have a very deep passion for.

For any of you out there who are debating about joining cosmetology school, my advise to you would be do research, check out the schools in your area, think it through ( is this the best decision for me? can i see myself doing this and loving it? am i a people person?) and then if everything feels like its right... just go for it. Its seriously changing my life. I love getting up everyday and spending 8 hours in class. and that sounds crazy right?!??!?!?!?

So I will stop with the over sharing at this point and hopefully I have helped out at least 1 single person.

If you have any questions or would like to learn more about what my school covers... please feel free to leave a comment.

I love comments... they seriously make my day. haha

Until next time... Be safe, be happy and be healthy.

<3 Jennybo0

No comments:

Post a Comment