Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Holiday Nails

Its the most wonderful time of the year... to try out some fun and easy holiday nails! So I'm going to share some of the designs that I've been enjoying this season. Maybe this will inspire you to try a few of your own, or at the very least put you in the holiday spirit!

Here is a swatch wheel of some Christmas/Winter nails that I didn't quite finish... (I'll finish before the year ends.. hehe)




This is my gel manicure from today. 


and if you want to get CRAZY.... here is a tutorial of an easy holiday nail design.


Hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday...

Thanks for checking out this post! 
Feel free to let me know what you think.
Take Care.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely nail designs! I like the reindeer one! :)

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are sooo cute! I am in cosmetology school and this week we are starting nails. I am excited so I went looking for other people who love cosmetology on blogger and I'm glad I found your blog. I followed you on ig. I am looking forward to seeing more posts from you in the future :) <3

    ReplyDelete